2018 Administration Goals
- Provide opportunities to invest in each other to cultivate relationships in new and meaningful ways for all members by having at least three opportunities for sisterhood, faith enrichment, and social events each month and doing rose & thorn at least once a month.
- Create an inclusive environment that empowers sisters to express their ideas and utilize their God-given talents.
- Foster authentic faith-based relationships to strengthen our bonds of sisterhood and encourage personal and sorority growth.
- Continue to strive for academic excellence while improving individual academic success by having a chapter GPA of at least 3.65.
- Fearlessly live out and share Pi Chi’s values in order to establish connections by being a light in the community.
2018 Motto & Legacy Board
Like wildflowers, we must allow ourselves to grow in places we never thought we would.
2018 Executive Board